Welcome Message

This blog is just a place for me to conveniently share my thoughts on issues relating to the interplay of sexuality and faith. I do not necessarily plan to post items here with any specific regularity, but hopefully whatever I do end up writing will provoke thought and challenge people to push toward a more Christlike approach to these issues.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Peter LaBarbera is a Fool" says the Bible

The Bible:
He who gives an answer before he hears,
It is folly and shame to him.

--Proverbs 18:13 (NASB)

Peter LaBarbera, September 24, 2009:

  • "The equivocating Andrew Marin...seems ashamed of the Gospel of Christ (at least as applied to homosexuality)"....


  • "Marin...now seems intent on muddying up the Bible’s clear truth: that homosexual practice is sinful yet changeable through Christ"....


  • "Please pray for Andrew Marin – that he will return to the truth on this issue"....


  • "DISCLAIMER: I have not read Marin’s book yet"....


  • "To be honest, I was so disturbed by Marin’s actions that I could not bring myself to listen to his XGW interview"

No comments: